The Proteomics Facility, a part of the Bioanalytical Mass Spectrometry Group, offers a variety of routine proteomics analyses:
- the determination of the molecular mass of intact proteins
- enzymatic digestion of proteins in-gel or in-solution with trypsin
- protein identification
- relative and absolute protein quantification
- enrichment of phosphorylated peptides with titanium dioxide
- database searches with Mascot (for protein identification) or with the search engine Andromeda which is implemented in MaxQuant (for all types of quantification and post-translational modifications)
Special workflows, use of other endoproteinases and enrichment of other post-translational modifications may be available on request.