The MPI-NAT on Social Media
You want to stay up to date about news from our institute?
On our social media channels, we inform about:
- new research findings and authoritative publications
- prizes and awards won by institute members
- the work and projects of our employees
- our institute magazine INSIDE NAT
- news from our biotope project BioDiversum
- events at the institute, in Göttingen and from the Max Planck Society
- job offers and apprenticeships
Follow us on:
Please note: You do not need your own Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube profile to read our posts. Our channels can also be found via Google search.