We offer great research opportunities, state-of-the-art facilities, and a friendly and collaborative environment within a world-leading institution.
We always seek highly motivated postdoctoral researchers, PhD students, and Master students in these fields:
- Biochemistry (phase transitions, enzymology, systems biochemistry)
- Integrated structural biology (electron microscopy and tomography, crystallography)
- Functional genomics (multiomics, single cell analysis, nanopore sequencing, imaging)
- Computational biology (bioinformatics, mathematics, modeling)
To apply, please send an Email to Patrick Cramer (email@example.com) with a single pdf-file attachment containing one page of motivation letter, 1–2 pages of CV, list of publications and other achievements, and the names and Email addresses of 2–4 mentors who agreed to provide a short letter of recommendation on your behalf.
Here are links with further information:
- Follow us on twitter to receive the latest information
- Detailed information on careers at our institute
- Our new International Max Planck Research School for Genome Science
- Our Master/PhD program in Molecular Biology
- General information on career paths from Max Planck Society
- Nature’s career guide on Germany 2019